pinhead - pin + head /ˈpɪnˌhɛd/Show Spelled[pin-hed]: Slang. astupidperson;nitwit.
geek /rik/Show Spelled[like reek... with a g]: acarnivalperformerwhoperformssensationallymorbidordisgustingacts,asbitingofftheheadofalivechicken.
1.I think sleep is a complete waist of time. It’s 6:45 on Sunday morning I have already been up for two and a half hours...
2.I like steaks rare not tofu, but my favorite dinner is pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, and real gravy.not packaged fake stuff REAL GRAVY.
3.I like fishnet hose and slutty short dresses, but Lee wont let me wear them out often.
4.I didn’t really electrocute my brother dick, only wrapped him in tin foil and with help of my brother bob, threatened to do it just to make our slave.
5.I believe all kids growing up go through the same evolution as early man did through the discoveries of fire, the wheel, rituals of blood, dancing in the fields naked...
6. Learning that the truth makes it so much easier to remember things.
7. I like old words like “kerfuffle” and “slobber chops”
8.I would love to create one piece of art I am truly proud of.
9.I wish I went to visit my mammaw in Birmingham more;
I do miss her and think of her often.
10.I am starting to think this twenty-five things is kind of a silly exorcize,
but I will endeavor to persevere.
11. Family is the most important thing there is, and there is no substitute. I also believe that friends are family too and should be treated as such.
12.I believe right now there is a bearded guy in a striped shirt trying to break into your house you should stop reading this and call the police.
13.I think my wife lee is the most caring wonderful person in my life and she is the probably the sole reason I am not in jail nor ever spent any time there. She will wonder why she is not first on this list and I will tell her, thirteen is her favorite number.
14. Although I have said it out loud I did not marry Lee because of her hat size.
15. There is no light at the end of the tunnel
16. Typing is not one of my skills.
17. I have always regretted not trusting my instincts.
18. I am not comfortable with bad pictures of myself and believe that he camera really is stealing my soul.
19. We did try to dig a whole to china in our back yard when we were kids; this project was derailed by a dirt clod fight.
20. I used to have vivid dreams of de ja vous, one time when we were digging this hole to china I dreamed that my brother bob would get hit in the head with a piece of pipe and it started pulsing blood every where, so when the dream started to come true I had the irresistible urge not to say what I was supposed to in that sequence of events, and Bob didn’t get hit it the head, but we did go to Vietnam and all of this young men died, you really shouldn’t screw around with you dreams.
21.I believe there is no light or dark only shades of very light grey
22. I like dogs not cats, I think the cat, next to a pet mouse, is one of the most useless domesticated animals on the planet, at least a pet turtle can love you back.
23. I believe that you are what you read.
24.I believe that I will remain immortal till the day I die . I did almost hang myself once , thought it would be a funny joke to make a harness and noose and climb up in the garage next to the car and just stepped off. it was supposed to be funny practical joke you know lee would come home and see me hanging in the garage. but the harness didn't work and the noose slipped and i found myself in a panic actually hung by the neck trying to get my foot back on the car to take the weight off the rope, Jason and Justin were laughing so hard at me jerking and kicking that they were no help at all....