Person of the Day
JUNE 29, 2007
All Roads Lead to Cheney Week.
1. A big Washington Post series pointed to Cheney as the shaper of most important executive decisions, including nominees to the Supreme Court, which is actually now bringing back segregation.
2. Of course the war he promoted but will never admit being wrong about, as it goes straight to hell for all concerned.
3. Stonewalling on subpoenas and documents concerning domestic wiretapping.
4. Defying executive oversight, claiming not to be in the executive branch!
5. Flouting the Geneva conventions in Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, CIA Black Boxes, etc.
For years they have been saying that we’re fighting because terrorists may follow us home. Too late.